Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Replies of tags, the so so late replies.

Fengni: Haha, are you indirectly saying that im cute? wahahahaha
Jialong: So can you catch up for the subject? i tell you i really want to give up on that already. sigh. so hard!!!
Diana: Yes we do have graduation trip!!! but i went to the place weeks ago. argh.
Serene: Should we go for the dragonboat? Lets go tanning alright!
Renie: I miss you guys badly. i bet you all miss my jokes, i got new one!
Guangming: Thank you, im so "grateful" that you tagged.
Yulin: Yes, but holiday is going to be over soon. we will still have shopping after mock exam!
Diyana: Sure, asasp! see you in school love!
Gary: Alright! Nice playing badminton with you& Happy 15th Birthday in advance! =D
Sherly: Hmm, kindly tell me who you are? Sorry i really have no idea.

Lance: See, i updated. any rewards like candy or cash? haha
Cecilla: I miss you too, my crazy buddy. I want a F1 gathering!


I really miss 4ee accompany, foward the days to school please....




oh my, 1234567.....12 days since i last blogged. Finally i updated, thank god. Currently my laptop is down. It always drag my motivation to blog away! Grrrrrrr. I feel so weird now. You woudnt believe this that im sitting down on the floor, infront of the so called the tv/computer to blog. Ehh, i dont know how to explain, those who came my house before would know. Arghhhhhhh. It pains my eye. It will helps to explain if i happened to be shortsighted. Lol

Extremely tired today. Daddy stopped his work for hours and brought my brother and I to malaysia, Mum is jealous! Because she has to work. haha. Shopping for CDs, very delicious lunch, went to salon, and to collect brother's malaysia IC. hehe, people. I also have two ICs. envious? haha.

Yesterday,,,,,,,
Thank you my three beloved. I enjoyed the day. Dearest came my house at 2.24pm and left 7.45pm, a total of 5 hour and 21 mins of accompany! haha. I swear he sure looks ehh, funny, stupid, cool? With his two rackets each on both hands swinging. My brother says he look like chicken. And I suspect my brother is a lil gay. hahaha. Know why? He kept prasing cheefai, about his muscles, and how strong he is blah blah. haha Badminton and Basketball is surely a hard time for me. Cheefai and I pair as a team and the other is haoling and brother. How can my team lose to them!! My brother is just sec1 lol. Idiotic! He actually scatched my arm when he was chasing after the ball. A scar still there! Evidence down there!


lol. my brother's hardwork of scatching me.


I seriously have to sell my TV away. I get addicted to shows easily. Be it korean, hongkong, singapore series etc. This show im watching currently is "All about eve". Mum would kill me if she knows i watched it secretly, she wants me to study! haha.

and i not yet talk about campfire that night?
haha, so much fun. NPCC sec4'07 still so united. There's a total of 15 back to school who bothered to come back though we're all in holiday mood. I really must praise you guys. The so called last min performance is like Wow,

Y=yaping S=serene

Posted by PINGPONG :D at 10:38 PM

HELLO! :)

Im YAPING ((=


If i have the chance, i would
love to get a taste of
ballroom dancing, like
rumba with my loves one!

If i have the chance, I want
to grow taller! so mum can
stop nagging. haha

And of course
CF is Loveeee!

get this clock

LOL!


CONNECTIONS

Adliah
Agnes
Alvin
Amir
Angie
Bernice
Cecilia
Charmaine
Chuxian
Cindy
Clarisa
Dianayau
Diana
Diyana
Farah
Fion
Gary
Hanyang
Ivy
Jahan
Jasmine
Jialong
Jillson
Jinwei
Joanneang
Joanne
Jonathan
Jolene
Kahhow
Kaixin
Lance
Lina
Lupita
Maisarah
Meng Xuan
Michelle
Pearlyn
Renie
Serene
Stella
Sharifah
Sheena
Siying
Siyun
Soohou
Stephen
Tzechoong
Weishan
Weixin
Yanling
Yenli
Yufang
YULIN
Yuping

Past

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009


credits

Designer Eric Sim
Pictures Foto Decadent
Brushes and Textures Hybrid Genesis, Misprinted- Type, and Eric Sim
Pattern Squidfingers