![]() |
||||||
![]() |
||||||
![]() |
||||||
![]() |
Thursday, January 24, 2008
It's tears of joy! I think im damn lucky! Lets start from the morning. (it's gonna be a naggy and de-stress post!) HAKIM came over to help me mop the floor! Really thank you so much! Next, we play my outdated play station! I tell you it's so freaking fun. It really helps us to forget all about results taking! Slacked at hg mall toyshop! It reminds us of our childhood! Wanted to head to arcade but wearing school uniform so didnt. Next next, playground at punggol park! The swing is the coolest. Chatted all about results stuffs. Well, it helps to De-stress. I cried like hell before results took back. & i cried even worse while i held my results on my hand. Simply no guts to open it. Screaming all the way when i saw i've got all A, B, and C! Well, I passed all! I got 13 for L1R4! HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! It's my dream come true! I used to tell everyone, even blogging or making bets, i want to get 13. And i did it. My hard work really paid off man. Phew Just right before i saw my results, i told my friend the aim,13 points which is like so impossible lah. Seriously, i think i will get 17, 18. If i really hit 13, ask me to strip off my clothes to run also no problem. hahahahahahah rubbish Eventually, i really got 13. So I throw up my results in the air. Stood up like a retard, scream, squat down again and scream. hahahahaha. Then went around to hug many people. lol lastly, rang up many to tell them about the good news. But still, i despise results taking, the feeling was so horrible. okay, still disappointed with my poa and E-maths though. I aimed for A1/A2. Here are the results,,,,,,,, Chinese oral - Distinction Chinese- A2 Science(Phy/Chem) - A2 Mathematics - B3 English Language - B3 Food and Nutrition - B3 Principles of accounts - B3 Combined humanities- C6 L1R4=13 L1R5=19 I dont know how to console those who didnt get the points you expected. Dont be upset! Since, you cant turn time back so look forward! A new school = A new start. Can i burn or cut or draw my school uniform already? hahaha Bye bye serangoon secondary! Posted by PINGPONG :D |
|
HELLO! :) Im YAPING ((=If i have the chance, i would love to get a taste of ballroom dancing, like rumba with my loves one! If i have the chance, I want to grow taller! so mum can stop nagging. haha And of course CF is Loveeee! LOL! CONNECTIONS AdliahAgnes Alvin Amir Angie Bernice Cecilia Charmaine Chuxian Cindy Clarisa Dianayau Diana Diyana Farah Fion Gary Hanyang Ivy Jahan Jasmine Jialong Jillson Jinwei Joanneang Joanne Jonathan Jolene Kahhow Kaixin Lance Lina Lupita Maisarah Meng Xuan Michelle Pearlyn Renie Serene Stella Sharifah Sheena Siying Siyun Soohou Stephen Tzechoong Weishan Weixin Yanling Yenli Yufang YULIN Yuping Past December 2005January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 credits Designer Eric SimPictures Foto Decadent Brushes and Textures Hybrid Genesis, Misprinted- Type, and Eric Sim Pattern Squidfingers |
![]() |
||